Wednesday, January 2

One Down Already

One of my New Years resolutions was to quit smoking...well I blew that one all the hell...well not bad but I did break it! Gonna try much much harder...been doing good on the weight loss so far...which is on the other blog --------> over there...

Tomorrow I'm gonna be headed to my brothers place...hes cool but I cant wait to see my sis in law Lacy...I just adore her...taking Sara with me as my oldest cant be trusted!!!! LOOOOOONG story...

Anyway Ive been thinking I do need to get back on my head meds...every so often some strange "thought" pop up and I get weirded out...BUT I've not lost touch with reality as of yet...well since stopping my meds a few months ago anyway. Being sick in the head SUX!!!!! I do pop a few of my old meds every so often that ive still got but don't take them like I should...threw most of them out! Crazy is as crazy does...

I have a WHOLE bunch of health issues along with a few mental health issues...may go into my health issues later on but right now Ill share a bit of my other... I'm.......

Depressed
Insomnia
Anxiety
Bi-Polar with psychotic features
And I'm sure a couple that's not been diag yet... Any who in the past I've been on tons of different meds...some work some don't...almost all have horrid side effects that i cant stand and usual quit taking them because of them...

Okay enough for now... Ta Ta till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment