Tuesday, January 1

Its 2013

I am a disabled wife and mother of a 7 yo daughter and a 17 yo old daughter who is about to turn 18. We all had a little New Years Eve party...just a nice little cake, snacks and party favors...my youngest is finally in bed...she was really wound up lol... We had a good time tho...

New Years Resolutions...yeah...well I break them every year but I did make a few...a couple I can mention is I'm going to yet again stop smoking...Ive got a ton of health issues (which I'm sure I will mention in the future) so I really need to...also need to drop some pounds...like ALOT of them lol...will do my best anyway....What can I say. So far so good but its only 1:15 am LOL...

Who knows what the future will bring....I pray its better than 2012...but I've had worse years...way worse...no shadows creeping up on me yet like they have many times in the past....Only time will tell...only time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment