Monday, January 7

Been a couple days.

Ends up we didn't go see my brother and his family...they have the flu going around really bad around there and my SILs mother and best friend and sister were feeling ill and since we all have had it already I said..."No way" so we will be seeing them around Easter if all is well...

Finally went back to the Choctaw Nation Indian Clinic today...haven't been there to see my doc since June...I just hate the drive...but I guess I shouldn't complain at least I don't have to drive all the to Poteau or Tahlequah OK... Any who...got all my old meds refilled...didn't ask about my head meds but still dunno If i wanna restart them... Told her about my (sorry to be gross) vomiting over the last couple of week or so...not from sickness....just out of the blue...and only in the evenings...anyway my antinausua meds don't work too well...so she said she "thinks" i may have something called Diabetic Gastroparesis...but wouldn't know for sure unless I have an upper G.I. study...which id have to have done here...so she gave me zofran which is supposed to be stronger and started me on Protonics to take alone with the zantac...tonight so far so good...we shall see how it works over the next few days...

That's pretty much it I reckon...

School starts back for Sara tomorrow...shes excited...so am I lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment